- Simple one-piece lens for good looks and water sealing
- Quick, reliable cam-lock for tilt and adjustment
- Concealed, protected wiring at the base
- 3-Nautical Mile light output for boats up to 20 meters
- Includes both horizontal and vertical mounts to handle any application
Standards and Certifications
- Anchor/Masthead Light is certified to meet new domestic and international standards (ABYC
- A-16 and USCG 33 CFR 183.810 regulations) for boats up to 20 meters (65.6 ft).
Typical Installation Requires
Two #10 stainless steel screws of length suitable for deck or rail material. Uses two festoon- style lamps, 8-watt, rated at 12.8 VDC.
Anchor/Masthead Light Application, Uses two lamps for combined 360? visibility to 3-NM.
- 225? forward when underway and anchored
- 135? rearward when anchored