Founded in 2010 and based in Sunnyvale, California, Shorai Inc. has quickly become the world's principal producer of prismatic cell, lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO 4), power sports batteries. Shorai is leading the market's conversion from traditional lead-acid batteries to lighter, more efficient and higher performance lithium starter batteries.
- Ultra-light: one fifth of the weight of lead-acid batteries on average.
- Faster cranking for better starts.
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life.
- Military spec carbon composite case.
- Super-fast recharge rate.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Japanese engineering.
Shorai makes nearly two dozen battery options designed to fit market needs for street, dirt, touring and cruiser motorcycles, scooters, ATV?s, personal watercraft, riding lawnmowers and utility vehicles.