Works with star labeled propeller groups
8 - 20hp Eliminate Hub System Vibration and Chatter
Eliminate Hub Cracking and Failure
- Innovative one piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems.
Corrosion Resistant Materials
- The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibility, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
Reduce Gear Shock and Engine/Drive Damage
- Premium corrosion resistant brass splines.
Reduces Inventory Cost
- Shock absorbing high-tech polymer cushion.
Reduce Prop Replacement Cost by 20-30%
- Turning Point is the only manufacturer to offer the hub and housing system in full line of propeller applications.
Easy to Install - Consumer Friendly
- Hub kits are designed to be reusable even after most propeller impacts, eliminating the need to replace the hub system when replacing a damaged propeller.
Increases Performance and Horsepower
- Clear and easy step-by-step directions coupled with minimal parts makes installation easy.
Reduces 25 - 75hp Hub Inventory By Almost 60%
- High flow - Through barrel exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow increasing horsepower and top end speed.
- Competitors? hub kit systems take 7 kits to fit engine applications in the 25 - 75hp range, where Turning Point only needs 3 of the 10 Series Hub Kits.
Interchanges with other Manufacturers? Propellers
- Upgrades and replaces Mercuryö Flo-Torq IIö, Michigan Wheelö XHSö, and Solasö Rubex? hub kit systems.
NOTE: Not applicable with Turning Point?s 10, 20 and 200 Hub Kit series.